Sunday, August 31, 2008

~A Come Back with Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Collection~

Hi everyone!, I have been away from blogging a little while...sorry to all my readers...I was very busy with everything...I miss you guys and blogging!!...Anyway, I am back !! ^_^ I will continue to update you guys about Louis Vuitton and interesting stuff.

To cerebrate the come back of my blog, I would like to introduce you with Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite- "Black, Masculine, Urban". It is the newest line for gents. I have posted about this line few times back, if you are interested, Click here to read!

Here is the collecction:

Roadster, Tadao, Grimaud, Président, Keepall 55 Bandoulière, Jørn

Pegase 60, Rem, Ieoh,Scarves, Necktie, Evasion Sunglasses and Case, Multiple Wallet, Brazza Wallet, 6 Keys Holder, Card Holder, iPhone Case

Boots, Renzo, Sneakers, Agendas, Force Belt, LV Inventeur Belt, LV Cut Belt

Here is the Ad Campaign for the Damier Graphite:





Images via Louis Vuitton

2 comments:

Niz said...

Glad U made a come back! I chanced upon ur blog recently but was disappointed to see it not updated. I always hoped U do and *poof* u're back! Hehe. Welcome back! ;)

Louis Vuitton Addicted said...

Hi Niz!, Thank you for your LVoely message and visiting my blog :) I was so busy to have time to update my blog..so sorry LVoe. I am now back, visit often! Have a lovely day ^^