Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update a pic from S/S 09!! + where is Nokia 8800?!?

Hi guys!, it's been awhile since my last post. I am very busy with my work at the moment and I am sorry for not updating my blog T_T. This is also gonna be a quick one as well. I just found a photo of the bag from the collection and LVoe to share with you guys.

I Lvoe the combination of materials used on the bag and combination of beads. ^^

To see my previous post/pics of the bags from S/S 09 Collection, click--> ^^


Oh and just to update with you LVoers about Nokia 8800^^, I still did not get it yet!! I have tracked the item on DHL website and it is actually arrived Australia on Sunday 12th October but is still under custom. While I am waiting for the phone to arrive, click-->WOW with Womworld and Nokia 8800! to read how I got this phone for two weeks trial!^^

LVoe all and Good day!

Images: Big thanks to mvc_sassy of TPF

4 comments:

From The Bagaholicboy That Hails From Singapore said...

Oh gosh that's taking very long. Hope it gets to you soon!

Louis Vuitton Addicted said...

Thanks bagholicboy. Yeah it is taking much longer that I expected. Hopefully, it will get cleared from the custom today. I hope you are enjoying yours ^^

Kevin said...

Yes, taking really long...hope you get the phone soon!

Louis Vuitton Addicted said...

Thanks Kevin! I am hoping it will come tomorrow. T_T
Have a safe trip!