Thursday, September 25, 2008

LVoe to LVaddicted- LVoe for ICare


My inbox has a new email from one of the true Louis Vuitton collector, Chris from the United States! Here is what he wrote:
Message from Chris:

I am a Louis Vuitton collector from the United States. I am interested in the Icare since it'd house my MacBook Pro (I have the Keepall 50 w/ strap, a waller, the checkbook holder and Bosphore GM Messenger in Monogram) as I travel a lot as a performer, and am wondering about the correct pronounciation?

Keep up the great work!
Chris

Message from Louis Vuitton Addicted:

Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for your email. It is very nice to know my readers are from around the world^^

Icare is definately a great choice to store your MacBook Pro! The bag is roomy (has 2 big compartments inside with another zippered pocket outside) which is surely enough for laptops and files. It really suits for people who travel alot^^ You will definately love it. Regarding the correct pronounciation, it is I-care. I know it sounds funny and more simple than we thought. If you are worried that the SA at the botique has no idea of what we are talking about, you can give them the product ID. The Monogram Icare is M23252 and Damier Icare is N23252.

I hope you will continue enjoying my blog and we love to see your collection and your new Icare ;)

Have a great day!
Louis Vuitton Addicted

To all of my LVoe readers, suggestions and enquiries are very welcomed. I hope I could hear more from you guys. Feel free to write me at: LouisVuittonAddicted@gmail.com.
Hope to add your suggestions or any questions to my new section, "" again soon^^ ....hope you like the name ...lol....With LVoe!
If you are interested in Icare, Click here fore more information.
Images: Louis Vuitton

No comments: