Monday, September 1, 2008

Mini Project For My Blog

Good morning! I have been saying that I would love to make some changes on my blog and yes....there has been some changes slightly yesterday...i.e. pure white background for all my LVoers to ready my posts easier, new banner and slides show of Damier Graphite collection. You can also now subscribe to all the updates, please see the link on your left handside of the page.

I am also planing to make my blog to be information source to all LVoers who are addicted/interested/ in LVoe with Louis Vuitton but may not know about the history of Louis Vuitton and each line. So hope everyone will find it useful! ^^

Another change that I will be wanting to make it happen is to ask my readers and LVoers to share us with your LV collection. It does not need to be newly purchase (and ofcoz it can be), it can be anything like your LV in action, your whole LV colletion. I would LVoe to hear from you! Email me at LouisVuittonAddicted@gmail.com .

All the updates about Louis Vuitton and fashion will still be updated regularly.

That is my plan for now. Hope you guys are looking forward to this as well. ^^

Images via Louis Vuitton

No comments: