Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LVoe to LVaddicted- LVoe from Netherlands

Guys, look what I found in my inbox today!!^^ Rogier, from Netherlands has dropped me and email with a pic of his Icare!

Message from Rogier:
Hi!
I´m reading your blog for a while now, and it was very interesting that you posted an item about the Icare.Cause for me, the Icare is like old news, I live in The Netherlands (Holland) by the way. I bought the Icare about 6 weeks ago, and now I'm sending you a picture from the Icare in real life! May be you want to see it!
Kind regards,
Rogier

Thank you much Rogier for sharing the email and the pic! Visit often!

It is very interesting to know that Netherlands has Icare available for quite sometimes. We, in Australia, tends to get things later than other countries (which I do not also why?!?)

To all of my LVoe readers, suggestions and enquiries are very welcomed. I hope I could hear more from you guys. Feel free to write me at: LouisVuittonAddicted@gmail.com.

Hope to add your suggestions or any questions to my new section, "" again soon^^ ....hope you like the name ...lol....With LVoe!

No comments: